BILLING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft, or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods mean any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website;
- Services mean the services advertised on the Website, including any delivery services, of the number and description set out in the Order;
- Website means our website www.ebeestock.com on which the goods are advertised.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Descriptions of our products. The description of the Goods & Services as set out in the Website, www.ebeestock.com, is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and color of any Goods supplied.
Service Availability. All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
Changes to Services. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
PLACING AN ORDER
How to place an order. Orders are placed solely through our website. Once you’ve added the product(s) you’ll go through our checkout procedure where you’ll need to enter your contact details, delivery, and billing information. Please check your order (e.g. the product(s), size(s), and delivery address) before clicking the “place order” button.
The description of the Services and any Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
Acceptance of your order. A Contract will be formed for the goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
PRICE & PAYMENT
Where to find the price of the product. The price of the goods (including VAT in European) and any additional delivery or other charges are that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
When will payment be taken? You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details during the website checkout process or via an alternative payment method such as Paypal. Payment is taken at the moment you place the order.
What happens if we get the price wrong? It is possible, from time to time, that some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is present and could reasonably have been recognized by you as being incorrect, we may end the contract. We will refund any sums you have paid and require the return of the products provided to you.
Delivery Destination. Please refer to the shipping policy page on the website for further details about which countries we ship to.
Delivery Costs. Goods will be shipped by different shipping methods with different shipping times, paid for by the buyer in the amount calculated by the seller at the time of purchase.
When will we provide the products? The timing of delivery will depend on the delivery method you select during the website checkout process. Please refer to the shipping policy page on the website for further information about expected delivery times.
Delays to deliveries. If the delivery of items you have ordered is outside of our reasonable control (eg bad weather), we will inform you as soon as possible. One Retail Group cannot be held responsible for delays to the delivery of goods outside of its reasonable control.
REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
Inform Us you wish to end the contract. Please inform us you wish to end the contract by emailing our customer service team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your order number and name for verification.
How long do I have to return my item? We offer a 30-day returns policy. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange
Return Shipping Costs. Please note the buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the items to our warehouse. The warehouse address is shown below.
Returns Eligibility. In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item. We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Returns must be returned to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
Please refer to the Return policy page on the website for further information about our refund&Return Policy.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS
- Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
- Clearly attach the below returns address to the outside of your box – The Ebeestock Returns, 8th Floor, Building 1, Yongfu Science and Technology Center Industrial Park, Nanzha District 5, Humen,523900, Dongguan, Guangdong, China.
- Select a courier of your choice to return your order to us.
- Please be sure to obtain proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that to us, we can then process your refund once your order is received and inspected at our warehouse (address shown above).
- Once your item is received at our warehouse it will be inspected to ensure that it meets our returns eligibility criteria outlined below.
- Following a successful inspection of your return, we will process a refund to the credit/debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order. Please allow 5 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
How will I receive my refund? Following a successful inspection of your return, we will process a refund to the credit/debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
When will I receive my refund? Please allow 5 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
I haven’t received my refund. If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked. If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
CONTRACTUAL RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Your Right to Withdraw. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reasons. The withdrawal period will be 30 days from the date on which you took possession of the goods.
Withdrawal Deadline. In order to meet the withdrawal deadline you are required to notify us that you are exercising your right to withdraw before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Please notify us of your withdrawal from the contract of sale by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Of Goods You are required to send back the products immediately after, but in any event no later than 7 days from the date on which you inform us about the withdrawal from the contract.
Instructions as to how goods should be returned to us are shown in Section – ‘How to Return your Items.
The shipping fees for returned products will be shared as described hereinafter:
- Shipping fees for the return of defective products to Ebeestock After-Sales Service will be borne by the client.
- Shipping fees for the delivery of repaired or exchanged products to the client’s address will be borne by Ebeestock.
The buyer must provide us with proof of postage no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us about the withdrawal from the contract.
We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
Refunds. If you withdraw from the sales contract during the withdrawal period, in accordance with our returns policy, we will refund all payments we have received from you including delivery costs but excluding additional charges resulting from you choosing a different delivery method to the most economical method we have offered, at the latest within 14 days from the date on which we received the products.
The refund will be issued to the same payment method you used to complete the original transaction.
LOSS OR DAMAGE TO GOODS
Our responsibility to you is for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation. We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
Condition of Goods Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely on, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- Origin of failure. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business, or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Any complaints about items or the seller should be submitted to our support team. Please email: email@example.com There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually and the seller will be in contact.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the goods or services. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of China.
These billing terms and conditions are subject to change.
Your use of this website and placement of an order indicates you are in agreement with these billing terms and conditions.