Coaxial Cable Compression Fitting - 10 Pack - Connector - for ET-RG59 Coax Cable - with Weather Seal O Ring and Water Tight Grip
- Brand: Ebeestock
- Product Code: EBST0002869
- Availability: In Stock
|Compatible Devices||Television, Modem|
|Special Feature||Easy to Install, Easy to Use, and Great Quality|
|ProductDimensions||1 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
- Perfect For: Satellite (Including DIRECTV and Satellite Dish), Cable TV and Internet (including Comcast, Cox, and Charter), and Off-Air Antenna systems.
- Manufactured from high quality, weather resistant material for exceptional quality and extremely low signal attenuation.
- Weather Proof Rear, and Internal O Rings allow for long-term outdoor and indoor use
- Designed for standard ?prepared coax tip' of 1/4" braid and 1/4" exposed center conductor - use with any standard 21mm compression tool (Ebeestock tool is recommended, but not required)
- Pack of 10, 21mm Compression Fitting
Ebeestock, A Family Company located in the USA, is proud to offer these high quality and durable coaxial compression connectors, also known as coax fittings. Compression F81 Connectors, using the F-Pin connection (standard on US Cable systems). Compression Connectors are superior to Crimp and Twist, as they create a waterproof seal at the rear of the connector (the jacket side), and allow a uniform 360 degree connection that keeps the connector on, and the signal tight. Rated from 2MHz 3GHz, this ensures that the coupler will handle all of the signals for DIRECTV, Satellite Dish, other Satellite, CATV (including Comcast, Charter, Cox, and more), as well as Antennas, VCRs, Cable Internet Modems, and other digital and analog systems. These will pass signal for 75Ohm coax wires. The connector works with most RG59 Coax, including Dual Shield, Tri Shield, and Quad Shield. Exceptional return loss and insertion loss specifications. Shielding effectiveness is greater than -90dB. Tests Passed: SCTE-103-2004 (DC Contact Resistance); ANSI/SCTE 60-2004 (Moisture Migration Test); ASTM-B117-03 (Salt Spray Test); ANSI/SCTE-99-2004 (Axial Pull Test); SCTE-98-2004 (Tightening Torque); SCTE-73-2002 (Coaxial Insertion Force); SCTE-48-3-2004 (Shielding Effectiveness); ANSI/SCTE-04-1997 (F Connector Return Loss); SBCA Standards of Physical Dimension Tolerance; and GR-1503-Core, Issue 1, March 1995 (UV Degradation). Connector works with all 21mm "closed" gap tool. We back our product 100%, with easy returns, as well as free technical and customer support.
Ask Question About Product